Mamor Capital was established to invest in companies with future proof business models within the TMT (Telecommunications, Media & Technology), financial services and the industrial Sector. We seek to drive investment activities that shape the future of production systems and processes, unlock sustainable value through leveraging the power of digital technologies and grow sustainable industrialisation and innovation. We support business models that are resilient and geared up to respond to new technological demands and customer expectations to drive sustainable growth.
- Play a catalyst role in identifying and implementing acquisitive growth strategies in investee companies through leveraging strategic partnerships in relevant markets;
- Participate in driving and monitoring the digital transformation agenda and ensuring that innovative efficient solutions are put in place for investee companies to remain competitive and relevant;
- Work closely with management teams, fellow investors and financiers on a hands-on basis to ensure optimisation of capital structure and funding sources to pursue growth opportunities;
- Apply our transformation skills and expertise to enhance investee companies’ transformation initiatives and market competitiveness, including assisting with sustainability integration into investee company business models and
- Strategic value-add capability at board level, adding a new voice and perspective in identifying and mitigating risk factors.
Evolution In Time
Since inception, we have successfully invested in two telecommunications infrastructure solutions businesses, Vulatel and GIO Construction & Plant Hire. We have thus helped accelerate growth stimulating economic activities that are driven by data. The investment approach has evolved to focusing on broader sectors beyond telecommunications and now includes the industrials and financial services sectors.
We are about driving Africa’s economic expansion
through sustainable investments and commercial innovation